- Rectifier equipment are wound with electrolytic Prime grade Copper Strip to minimize power losses, in comparison to Aluminium Strip conductor used by many other manufactures. Our equipment are designed liberally as per capacity and are ideally suitable for marginal over loading conduction.
- We use voltage regulator wound with heavy section of copper strips suitable for 100% continuous duty cycle for industrial applications, in comparison to conventional.
- Silicon diodes are tested in house, similar PIV batch and same forward drop diodes are used in the equipment for equal load sharing and reducing the power losses of diodes.
- Use imported CRGO Lamination core which have minimum power losses and results in better efficiency of equipment and saving in energy bill.
- Epoxy paint is used which is resistant to acidic environment of plating process and enhance the life of the equipment by preventing it from corrosion.
- Use reputed make make DC meters only which are very accurate and durable.
- Electroplating / Elector-polishing
- Furnace & Heating systems
- Effluent Treatment plants
- Metal & glass melting
- Annealing processes
- Anodizing plants
- Heating Le-hrs
- Metal mining, refining & extraction
- Chemical electrolytic processes
- Electroscopes coating plants
- Production of Chlorine gas
|OUTPUT VOLTAGE||From zero to max. rated D.C. voltage (upto 1000 Volts)|
|OUTPUT CURRENT||From zero to max. rated D.C. current (upto 5000 Amps)|
|INPUT VOLTAGE||415V, 3-phase, 50 Hz, A.C.|
|TYPE OF COOLING||Natural oil cooled|
|IN PUT||415V, 3-phase, 50 Hz, A.C.|
|MODES OF OPERATION||Manual Control - Electrical with the help of push buttons,
Mechanical with the help of Steering Type Handle
|RIPPLE CURRENT||Less than 5% ( Model with 1% ripple available as optional feature )|
|EFFICIENCY||12V - 75 %, 24V - 80 %, 200 & above - 90 %|